Friday 29 August 2008

Jane Gill new Woodware Stamps

Brrrrrrrrrr! well not quiet and we would like some (MORE) sun.


A fun day had by allot of familiar faces at the Glitter Pot, especially Lesley and Jan, Oh and not forgetting Beryl it is always nice to see you.
Well what can I say the wonderfully talented Jane Gill has designed her own collection of stamps this year and all I can say is about time too. There are four sets in the Woodware range and I love them all. The below is just one set with Stockings, Hats and mittens and the others include funky trees and snowmen.







Both designs were stamped on to Bazill card cut out , the stockings were mounted flat with one raised on 3D foam, and the hats were slightly embossed from the back to give a bit of shape before piling high on a blob of silicone glue.

3 comments:

Justine said...

ooooh I love these stamps Sarah and the cards look gorgeous!! I won't be at CUL now for about 5 weeks!! I am gonna have serious withdrawals!!! I am away on hols next weekend then straight out the next day for a weeks business trip!!
See you when I get back.
Justine x

Mrs Wonka said...

These are lovely, I wasn't sure about the stamps, but now I have seen these, they are lovely.

Mrs W x

Unknown said...

Love the cards Sarah and loving the blog header too!!!

Wendy x