Sunday 26 October 2008

Long overdue post!

Don't know where the time has gone this week, I meant to post these piccies from last weekend but never got round to it. Oh well there here now.


I love this little Penny black mouse. I bought him last Xmas but never got round to stamping him, so I was delighted to open my Xmas box of stamps to see him sitting there still waiting to be stamped and it was a joy to colour. I just used watercolours pencils on a red mount cut with the Nestabilities and put on some Doodlebug paper also from last year.




A class with Ann Hide on chalking with my favorite Xmas release Sarah Kay stamp. What a lovely relaxed class thoroughly enjoyed by all. Cuttlebug snowflake background, stamped image coloured with chalks and decoupaged.

Rachelle Anne Miller stamp which is not one of my favorites but looks quite sweet, mounted on to Nestabilities shapes and decoupaged. A very tricky one to cut out (especially if you want to keep his stick arms attached) And of course finished with lots of stickles. Thanks Ann for a lovely class.




3 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

They are all fab, I love them. X

Justine said...

great cards Sarah!! I love 'em!
Justine x

simplyfairies said...

more great cards...

mmm is that a gaynor technique i see!!!