Sunday 8 February 2009

Purrr fect for a lazy Sunday!

Another stamp never used, but it has been now. This card I paper pieced, I did put the pink top through the Cuttlebug but it does not show very well. The green border thought the middle is a revolution die and the paper is old stock from Lakeland. Oh and a green flower with a gem.

Stamped on to white cardstock the paper pieced (You would never have guessed I like this method). Mounted on to a Nestie frame the on purple paper and white card put throuh cuttlebug swiss dots.




4 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

ohhhhhhh yummy I love it. I think I might need that stamp now!

Z x

Justine said...

Lovely cards Sarah! very pretty colours!!
Keep warm!

Joey said...

Hi Sarah, fabulous cards, I love the image and such pretty colours. joey.xx

simplyfairies said...

Ohhheee very cutie indeedy.....