Friday 16 October 2009

Sorry for late posting

I do try to update my blog weekly, if only I could stay awake when I get in from work. All I seem to do is fall asleep, so no cards made and no blogging.
I made this card for my mum's birthday the other week. Im not sure but the picture came out of one of the paper pads and just copied it to a black and white image to chalk. Attached it to some bazill bling and the frame was craft creations again chalked then added a few pearls.



One of my favorite stamps from Penny black, stamped on some purple paper from stash and pearlescent paper and decoupaged mounted into individual frames and added some stickles. Matted and layered with bazill.



1 comment:

Mina said...

wow Sarah two gorgeous cards...the first one is so beautiful with a soft vintage feel...stunning
Mina xxx