Sunday 18 July 2010

Shadow stamping

Not sure what the weather is doing today! Its bright n breezy, which is nice. I know I have loads of cards to make so I had better get my act together. I have had such a busy week and been out every evening! 
I love this technique of shadow stamping, I was really impressed with the finished card. We used a Hero Arts block stamp in white Stazon and then stamped over the top with a green Versa magic ink. Then added a few pearls for effect. The background was made by stamping green on the green card.


This is the other card we made using the same technique.




This is the fab new studio at the Glitterpot, not quite finished but nearly there! As you can see we were all hard at work and deep in thought except me snapping piccies when they were not paying attention.



And of course one on the lovely teacher Jane Gill


Bye for now and I will be back soon I promise. xx

3 comments:

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Sarah,
lovely card love the stamp, wheres your labels Don't work too hard, have a nice day. Jo xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what elegant cards Sarah. And how fab is that classroom, can't wait to have a look at the new shop.
luv
Debby

Eunice Meeus said...

Couldn't make this class Sarah,so thanks for showing the lovely cards. See you on the 19th August class as well as our other get together.

Eunice