Friday 10 September 2010

Rosettes Galore

How good am I keeping up with my blog! it wont or can't last this is just too good... I have made a few cards lately but can not post them on here until I have posted them to my friends or they will sneak peak their birthday cards before the postman delivers them, and we can not be having that. Happy Birthday to Mrs Wonka  (the lovely Zoe) for Monday.
Again a few cards made a while back which never made it on to my blog. This was done with the resist technique using a Hero art flower cling stamp and white Stazon, we then sponged randomly with distress inks in various colours. The yellow Bazil was then stamped with Spiced Marmalade (I think) . The bottom panel was put through an embossing folder, finished with a little rosette and some stickles.

I really like this card as it is so different. The flower/rosette was made using various sized scallop circles either from punches or Nestabilities, cut into sections and curled with tweezers. I think the swirls were a Sizzix Die. Both of the above cards were designed by the very clever Jane Gill.


Have a great weekend and Happy Crafting xx

2 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Hi Sarah,
lovely sophisticated cards x
enjoy your weekend
Suzie Qx

Bluefairy4U said...

Lovely card Sarah Rosette is fab and loving your swirls, it seem swirls are in on blog land. ha ha. Don't do too much clearing away enjoy . JO.xxx