Saturday 2 October 2010

Pretty Pretty

Hello bloggers! it was lovely to meet some of you at Ally Pally last week. It was nice to get back home and it always inspires my mojo to get going with ideas. I could not wait to get my pencils out and do some colouring. I thought I would have a go with my inktense pencils again as they are one of my favourites at the moment but just getting to grips with which ones are my most used colours, finding it hard to find a good flesh colour so may use the odd faber castell skin tone.

Back to Sarah K again, I did see the new releases but afraid I prefer the old designs, they may grow on me!
My minds eye paper with a bit of distressing.Have a good week xx

1 comment:

Joey said...

Hey hunny

this is gorgeous, ab colourwork, was loverly to see you at ap. Thanks for entering my candy good luck

Joey.xx