Sunday 24 April 2011

Mothers Day cards for Easter

Oh well bit behind....
Here are a few of the cards I made for Mothers day for the girls at work to give to their Mums.
Happy Easter All and look what candy I just found    A Bit of Easter Candy!
pop over to Stamping Caz blog to see her candy.

This is a Magnolia I know they dont come in red (or I dont think so) but that was the request! Various punches used, coloured paper and pens, with a tad of patients.

 Another card made a while ago adapted for Mothers day, the original shape card was Craftwork Cards but I now cut my own as I dont think they do them any more. A few Daisy punches and some peel off letters.
 I hope you are all having a lovely sunny Bank Holiday weekend. I have just been for an hours walk in our local park Beddington, its lovely walking in the shade under the trees along the river (wandle) watching all the baby coots, geese and ducks, and the bbq's are out it smelt gorgeous and they nearly got mugged for there food....
enjoy the sun and Happy Crafting xx

1 comment:

maddy hill said...

Beautiful and elegant . Just a gorgeous day here too .. been out for a walk today myself !
happy easter !
hugs
maddy xxxxx