Friday 2 December 2011

About time

Hello all the card makers out there, I bet you are all busy rushing round like headless chickens to get all your Christmas cards made.......  so I thought I would give you a birthday card  to break the trend. I like nice quick simple ones at this time of the year although I have just finished a major project for a special 50th card for a very special person, I will show soon I promise.

This was made with the Cuttlebug cut and emboss butterfly, Lilli of the valley sentiments and the border is one of the gorgeous Woodware crafty edger punches. I think we all need to keep warm and dry this weekend. My poor little cat Lilly has has a nasty fall or run in with a car we are not sure which and has fractured her jaw so I will not get many cards made when she comes home as I will be having to provide plenty cuddles. Happy crafting all xx

1 comment:

Bluefairy4U said...

Lovely card Sarah,
I do hope your little cat gets well soon, lots of lovely kitty wishes coming her way. Hugs Jo.xx
Haven't made one Xmas card yet as usual behind !!! again you say ha ha.