Sunday 29 March 2009

New Pens........ Ohhhhh they are nice

It was Crafts u Love Spring Extravaganza yesterday, and what a lovely day. I had a go at colouring with the Copic pens guided by talented Kim Fee and well then I just had to buy some. I thought I would take part in a challenge, better late but never mind..... Papertake Weekly I loved the design. I used on of the new Penny Black stamps and coloured with guess what! yes you got it my new Copic pens.... I embossed a piece of red card in Traffic Jam Cuttlebug folder and used two squares for the overlays. A peice of red doodlebug dooty paper anh hey presto...



6 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

Wow this is stunning, I love your colouring that Kim Fee is one clever cookie isn't she.

Mrs Wonka x

simplyfairies said...

Oh how gorgeous, and perfectly coloured too!!, you clever girlie you ... fabulous cards...

Treacle said...

Gorgeous card love the colouring. That Kim Fee is fantastic wish I could of sat down with her and done some colouring. Oh well one day!!!!

xXx

Suzie Q said...

You mean you had a 1 to 1 with Kim lucky you x so glad you shared my hedehogs never look quite right now i know i normally colour them brown but they look fab grey, must have a go - hows your t shirt !!! lol x

Mrs Mayne said...

Fab card! The copics are great aren't they? And ya met Kim too! Fab! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Justine said...

great card Sarah and fab colouring too!! I love my copics too!
Justine x