Wednesday 27 May 2009

Cuttlebug with Kim!!!!

A lesson with Kim Fee on the cuttlebug, and oh what a lovely day.

Using two embossing folders and a score board to make the embossed lines. My minds eye papers and a Penny black clear set.



This was the new spellbinders Impressabilities (like a stencil) Brayered and what a pretty background it makes, well I think so.


Penny black clear set with lotz of mice, with a mounted frame made with the cuttlebug, nestabilities and a embossing folder. I have tried this several times on my own but could never get it to work. Thanks Kim I can now.


Also another fab idea for using the embossed borders, again something we all have but I never know what to do with...... or should I just speak for myself here.











2 comments:

Moon Starr said...

These are lovely mate - given me some new ideas for my bug!

Suzie Q said...

What a fab class you had cards are super!! think my stamp is called cheesecake express x thanks for your comments
x