Tuesday 2 June 2009

Why do us crafters bother sometimes!

I made this little book for a colleague at work only to be left on the desk in the envelope all day not even shown to anyone...........





Anyway I enjoyed making it shame it was not gratefully received. I used Bazil Bling, Think it was Bo Bunny paper although I am not sure. Sizzix Happy Birthday Die.

The shape was made with the Spellbinders labels die cut in several sizes.


The words were a Hero Art message stamp, with a flower and some bling.










3 comments:

Treacle said...

Oh Sarah I love it

Can't believe they never showed it off. Now if i got something like that for my birthday i'd be showing everyone

xXx

Suzie Q said...

so glad you shared it is fab such a lovely gift!! I agree with Treacle(so weird calling her that she is Tracy to me lol)I would of showed the world!!!
Hugsx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, what a wonderful gift. Unfortunately there are people who just don't get it.
luv
Debby