Sunday 4 April 2010

HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW?

The secret crafters Saturday challenge just fitted the image for my sweet new Sarah Kay stamp. Oh and wow what a difference a new paintbrush makes, its finer so much easier to paint with! I used distress inks to paint, flowers and leaves made with various punches and the papers were my minds eye fresh flowers/bloom & grow and basic grey two scoops. Happy Easter to you all and if my day goes to plan I may even post a Easter card later. Thank you for looking and your comments are always a joy to read.



5 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Hi Sarah,
Happy Easter!
you really have mastered this ink malarkey - i must give it a go x
super card and beautifully coloured love those flowers x
hugs
Suzie qx

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Sarah,
Boootiful card its really lovely. Lovely colours.
Thanks for the tip.
See you soon
Jo

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card Sarah, sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

Moon Starr said...

I bet you're dead proud of that one mate! Quite rightly so! It's gorgus....

Helen said...

Beautiful card - such pretty colours!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x