Sunday 16 May 2010

penny-black-saturday-week-101

Happy Sunday to you all, where did the sun go! it was lovely yesterday how typical. 
What a fab challenge over at Penny Black - Flowers a great chance to get out the lovely Penny Black flower stamps, as I do love these. I thought I would go for paper piecing today, a nice quick card. I decided to make the background with the PB Paisley border an old stamp from 2002 stamped with Brilliance pearlescent orchid, the flower stamp is Gossamer. Paper and Card is Doodlebug. Nestabilities to matt the flowers and Stamping up punches on the Woodware sentiment FRCL128 and the flower centres finished with some glitter.
Thank you for looking and hope the weather brightens up for the week xx

3 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card sarah and I love your paper piecing on this beautiful image..thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous Sarah.
luv
Debby

Joey said...

Hiya Sarah Hun

this is gorgeous, one of my fave pb stamps, love the colour, thanks for joining us at Penny Black

Joey.xxx