Sunday, 6 June 2010

Hero Arts v Magenta



Sorry for not blogging for a while, it was noted yesterday and I promised to to a better job. I seem to spend more time blog hopping than updating me own blog. I will try to do better!
Anyway on to today's card, this idea was from the very talented Kath's blog do pop over and have a look she does the most wonderful things with Hero Art stamps amongst others. This was the card I made for my friend Helen for her birthday. Magenta stamp for the background stamped with distress ink, and the other stamps used were Hero Arts and I also used the new Stayzon gold ink pad but I am not sure about the colour!


Also back by popular demand the sleeping moggies, they lead such a busy life out all day finding feathers etc. to bring home for mum. Last weekend I had two birds eggs. I did tell them I preferred my eggs from Sainsbury's.
Lilly



Daisy

3 comments:

Bluefairy4U said...

Ooh Sarah they're so cute. Love your card I bet Helen was pleased with it.
Catch up soon
lol Jo.xx

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Sarah,
I did leave a comment a couple of days ago. Love your cats they are cool.
Lovely card again so imaginative.
lol Joxxx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Sarah this is gorgeous!
Love your fabulous background and your design and colours just so wonderful!
So loving your babies so sweet!
hugs
kim x