Sunday, 1 August 2010

Flower Spray


What a funny day, the weather is well wierd! Had three days of crafting since Thursday so lots to show, but keeping it all a secret as I cannot be seen to be over bloggiging or you will expect it all the time. 


This was a card designed by Charry who tutored a class at Crafts u Love  4th Birthday last week, I dont think anyone managed to finish the card but I bought mine home and was determined it would get finished as it was so pretty.


Various punches were used some Leone-Em and some EK Success flowers.



Have a nice week , thank you for all your kind comments they do inspire me to keep going. I will be back soon with some more!

4 comments:

Bluefairy4U said...

Ooh Sarah this is just wonderful. I bet you had a lovely time. Charry is such a sweet person . Colour's are your favourite if I'm not mistaken. lol Jo.

Eunice said...

Hi Sarah

Love the card so pretty and fresh.

Eunice

Kim Piggott said...

It is utterly delicious Sarah!
Stunning card!
hugs
kim x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, stunning flowers Sarah.
luv
Debby