Sunday 8 August 2010

Lilli of the Valley v Hobby Art

Happy Sunday to you all! Another week has flown by and again and been very busy, hopefully a quiet week coming up.
I had to make a man card which I think we all agree we hate to do. This little  Lilli of the valley image I think suited perfectly. Coloured with copic's using a old sketch not sure which challenge it was from but it was an old one. Papers were Craftwork cards.

Perfect for a belated birthday, which seems to fit me very well as I always intend to make the cards in time but they usually end up late, I think I will be repeating this card rather a lot.
We made this at a class with Helen Meighan and I just love it the cute elephant stamp is from Hobby Art. Papers are Daisy Bucket and the flowers were one of my many punches I think it was a Woodware one.

This image shows the card which inserts into the pocket. The pocket border was Martha Stewart.
Hope you all have a nice week and I hope to be back soon with some more cards. Thank you for your lovely comments.


2 comments:

Moon Starr said...

I like him Mate! Reminds me of sooo many men :-)) Like the ellie too but I made him as well!!!!!

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Sarah,
my you have been busy. Love the LoTV card best. Elephant is cute with the ribbon on his tail haha.
Hope your well must catch up one of these days.Hugs Jo.xx